Enough about me and on to the boys. Here are the pictures from my phone this week:
Boys & their toys
I love Capri Suns
Shark Boy
Cookie Monster
A Preview: We went to "Pinks All Out" this past weekend, it was so much fun. For those of you who do not know "Pinks" is a show on the SPEED channel, where you race for titles or in this case money. It is one of John and Henry's favorite shows. They can watch an all day marathon and be content. When we heard they were in Houston, we bought the tickets and were ready to go. As a bonus, Stephanie's husband (Jayce's Sitter, (Stephanie, not her husband), he was a competitor and he made the show. It was fun knowing someone to cheer them on! On the down side, this is where my camera decided it no longer wanted to be apart of the family and I had to use my phone's camera. {BOO} Here is a sneak peak, I have some on my camera, I just have to put the card in my computer.
{Burn Out!!}
{Wheelie!}
{On your mark, get set, GO!}
It was so much fun and something we will be doing again. I will post more pictures and soon as I can retrieve them from my SD card and hopefully I will find a way to get a camera before Halloween, I don't want to miss out on good pictures, because the boys are going to look so adorable in their costumes. Where there is a will, there is a way... I hope.
XOXO
1 comment:
OMG we almost went to that. Schuyler and I were excited and wanted to go but life got in the way. Sure wish I knew ya'll were going and we would have gone with yall.
Post a Comment