My family who is beautiful and precious and everything to me.
For my parents who love and support me.
For my in-laws who treat me as if I was their own and love and support us.
For my SIL and BIL and my niece and nephew, they are the brother and sister I never had.
For my friends who are always there for me when I need them.
For our jobs that help us provide for our family.
The many blessings in my life and I pray to God each night thanking him for what he has given me.
My husband, though we have our hard times, we always meet back in the middle.
We traveled down to Edinburg this holiday weekend. The trip went well, the kids did well in the car and I cannot believe we already have to go back to work tomorrow. {Boo.} For some reason I don't get a lot of pictures when we travel south, I think we keep so busy that I don't have time to take pictures. Here are the pictures I did take.
{The Cousins Playing in the Yard}
{Let's Cook this Bird}
{Grandkids}
{Mmmmm. Turkey}
{Snuggles.}
{Love My Grandma Bente}
{Thanksgiving Bracelets}
{Whee!}
{What a Good Looking Bunch!!}
{And we're home...}
{The boys got their own Plasma Cars!! Thanks Grandma Bente!}
We came home Saturday night, so we had today to wash clothes, rest & get our Christmas Tree!!
{Grammy & Henry coming from getting him a "Sugar Cone"}
{Ready to take the tree home}
Anyone who knows Henry, knows he has a Santa complex, this is a HUGE step for him!! He wouldn't sit on his lap, but he was a bit in awe of him!! ;)
We have 3 weeks and counting until Christmas break, I am so ready for this break. I need a nice rest at home with my boys. Have a wonderful week and we will catch up soon.
XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment