Letters to my darlings:

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Waiting for Christmas Break

We are counting down the days until Christmas break. We have just been hanging out as a family. Here is a combination of what we have been up to and some pictures from my phone.


The boys were very quiet the other night, this is what I walked in on...{So Sweet}

Handsome Lil' Boy
Loves his scooter
I was so happy to see Jeanna, she lives in North Carolina and we only get to see each other once or twice a year, it is always a pleasure to catch up and see our kids play together.
{Noah, Henry, and Karis}
Where was Jayce?? Playing by himself...
Later that evening, my good friend Sarah and her family came over. We fried up some fish and just hung out around the fire. We put a movie on for the boys and this is how they fell asleep. This is how it is suppose to be.

Mobile Pictures:

Father and Son...
Cousins (Henry and Mykel)
I'm content! Jayce at Toys-R-Us
Christmas Tree Shopping
Cousins (Tay-Tay and Jayce)
Sisters...{Jess is truly like a sister to me, she is exactly what I would want if I had a sibling and I am so blessed to have her in my life!!}

Have a great rest of the week.
XOXO

No comments: