Letters to my darlings:

Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Post for 2010...

Christmas Preparations: Henry making cookies for Santa

CHRISTMAS EVE @ NAN'S:
Daddy helping Jayce open his presents
Henry got a cool stamp set 
Nan playing a game with Jayce and Summer
Henry showing Pa how to play  his DS!!
My two little men!!!!

Getting ready for Santa:
Henry made a goodie bag for Santa's reindeer at school, he was so excited to go lay out the hay for them.
Christmas Morning:
Jayce is finally getting the hang of opening presents
Playing in the wrapping paper!
Enjoying their Anywhere Chairs...
While Jayce was napping, we decided to play with Henry's RC toys.
First on the list: Santa's RC Monster Truck!
I think Henry was having a good time!!
Pa Pa's Rocket, Henry was having a hard time getting it to take off...
We ended our Christmas lounging and playing with our new toys. Mom and Dad came over and ate lunch and enjoyed the boys. I am so thankful for my family and here's to many more great family moments...
2010 was a good year, no complaints here. Henry has really grown into a wonderful big brother and Jayce is enjoying being the little brother. They are playing so well together, though at times they do get a bit rough, I suspect that is just a boy thing. I wanted to get Christmas pictures up before the new year. I hope this finds everyone well and ready to go head to head with 2011. Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

We enjoyed spending time with yall at Nan's. Henry was so nice to Summer. She is still talking about how much fun she had. I love that picture of Henry outside!