First off, if you remember the previous post, my graduating class from high school won our 2nd annual Matball Tourney, so being the champions we are, we had a Winners Dinner, it was a sight, 25-30 of us eating at Chuy's. It was a lot of fun.
We are #1!!
Miguel, Me, and the hubs!
We participated in Austin's Army this year, that was a special time and I am so glad we were part of that.
We had our first annual Ez-ee Freezee BBQ, John's co-workers came over to our place and we bbqed, and laid out in the pool and had a great time, I have very few pictures, I have to admit, I was kid less, and I spent most of my time in the pool. It was nice to get the gang together from work and just be friends!!
Then on Monday, we had our first official day of summer. We watched movies, swam, and fished. I got some really cute pictures of the boys.
Ready to Go Fishin'
Jayce was looking at the worms and saying "Ewwwww!"
The Boys
Henry loves to fish.
Have a great week!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment