Letters to my darlings:

Monday, June 6, 2011

Play-doh and The Aquarium:

I have to admit our first week of summer vacation was fun. The highlights: we went to the gym, play with play-doh (which I only get out in the summer, I can't stand the stuff), ate some yummy frozen yogurt, swam, played outside, went bowling and ended the week with the down-town aquarium and some good ole Rudy's BBQ!!!

I took some play-doh pictures, I find it very amusing to see that intense concentration on the boys' faces. This was Jayce's first go round at home, it went fairly well. :)


On Sunday, we went to the Aquarium, we did not tell Henry where we were going, we just got in the car and drove. Those of you who really no Henry, Sea Creatures is his favorite thing, sharks mainly, but he just soaks it all up!! Needless to say, he was very surprised and had a blast. We were impressed with Jayce, he was really good through out the aquarium, walked, was very entertained by all the bright colored fish and we had only a few melt downs (he did not want to get off the carousel and the little moon jump), but all in all it was a great Sunday evening.

The two older Bente boys and their new haircuts!

The Aquarium:
this is a cool picture with Henry and the alligator looking at each other
Jayce was pointing all day, he thought the colorful fish were really cool.
The Moray eel was one of Henry's favorite
Jayce loved the colorful salt water exhibit.
It was Grammy's first time to the aqaurium as well!
This is one of my favorites, as I think the same can go for everyone! Look how close the sting ray is to Henry and he does not even realize it!
I love this picture, Henry is saying something funny; I'm laughing, Jayce is in his own world, and John is on the seahorse looking in the mirror!Classic!
We even got a good family picture!!

This is why I love summer mornings: I get to sit down and eat breakfast with my babies!! Love it!

Have a great week, stay cool, it is a hot one out there!!!




No comments: