Letters to my darlings:

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!!

We had a lot of fun last night, even if it was a school night. We wanted to do more, but Jayce was strung out by 7:30. We had mummy dogs for dinner and then did a few blocks of trick or treating. I have to admit, I was not thrilled with the costume choices originally, BUT, in the end they were cute and I am glad they picked a character they would have fun with!!
Ready to do some trick or treating!
Let's Go!!
Jayce had no clue what he was about to discover!
We always practice with our first stop, which is our neighbor, who told us one year he always buys candy just in case, we are usually his only trick or treaters!
Apparently, our kids have a hard time looking at the camera! Too much happening I suppose!
John got the same thing, looking everywhere else besides the camera!
I love this picture, you can tell he is having a good time, he was amazed at how you just walk up and people give you candy!!!
Henry really got the hang of it this year, he said "Happy Halloween or Trick or Treat" and plenty of thank you's!!

I always dread the whole concept of walking up to people's doorsteps and doing the whole Halloween thing, but afterwards, it is so much fun watching the boys soak up the day!! Hope everyone had a great Halloween. 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Henry cracks me up. I love his costume. I am glad yall had a good time. Where did y'all go trick or treating? I dread it too but this year I had more fun since they are older.