Letters to my darlings:

Friday, December 16, 2011

Yay Christmas Vacay!!!!!

It's been too long, time is flying the Bente household. I am so thankful it is Christmas break for us, I need some kid time, house time, and by myself time!!! I won't keep you here, let's look at pictures. :)

Okay I am behind: In November we went to San Antonio to see Tay swim, we made a trip to the zoo as well.


 We went to the beach for Thanksgiving, I just realized most of those pictures are on my phone, another day for that.
 The boys picked their ornaments, Jayce picked a Thomas the Train...
 And Henry a football!
 I love this Elf on the Shelf picture!
 Good one of me and Henry!!
Alrighty, I am tired and those are the best from the last few months. Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday season.

1 comment:

jeanna said...

I love the picture of you and Henry, you look beautiful girl!