Letters to my darlings:

Monday, April 29, 2013

Can you believe the Bente Boys' are a year older!?

It is hard to believe that they went from this...


Jayce Robert Bente
April 29, 2009 8lbs. 6oz. 


To this!!!!


As I look back on the years I find myself with tears in my eyes. How? Why so fast? Where has the time gone? I cannot believe I am the mother of an 8 and 4 year old. Two years from now Henry will be in double digits!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaa! Okay, not going to visit the future for too long.

Henry has come so far in the last few years. He is flourishing in school, making friends, playing football, and constantly has something crazy to tell us.

Jayce has so much more to go, but the personality that is blooming on this child is amazing. I literally NEVER know what he is going to say. I tense a little bit when people I don't know ask him a questions. Ha!

Both these kids have such a kind heart, bubbly personality, and the best laugh!!!

I have tons to update you guys on, but I will save that for later. Have a wonderful week.




No comments: