Okay, grab some
wine coffee, sit back, and relax. I have some catching up to do. We officially have 23 days left of school, yippee, I believe I am more excited than the boys, and my students!! Football is in full swing, it always amazes me how Henry comes out of his shell around this season, and he really improves with each season. I do realize however, how pad football is going to completely stress me out!!!!! We celebrated Jayce's birthday, it was too much fun and some much needed relaxation. He was a good sport about getting whip cream in his face. I am also posting pictures from the boys' birthday party because I just realized I have not uploaded those pictures. You might want some more to drink. :)
Mustache Bash!!!
Football: Spring 2013
John is excited he gets to help coach!!
He also phot bombs most of the pictures!
A day at the park...
Jayce's birthday
What a wonderful life!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment