I had a rough year, but all in all I had some good students and all the stress and time was worth it, because I was promoted to Department Chair!!
I am excited to announce I am embarking on a new adventure and selling products from Plexus! I love the products and I am excited about this opportunity...they range from weight loss, body cream, relief creams, multi-vitamins and more. Check out my web site if you are interested. You can always call or email me for more information as well. **Website is below.
http://ajbente.myplexusproducts.com
On to the boys!!! Here is a recap..AKA...phone pics of the last few months.
Look how big this kid is getting!!!
This year for the boys' birthdays we decided no parties, but birthday weeks and a day of fun with a friend....this is Henry's b-day week:
I brought him McDonald's for lunch
I got really lucky that during his b-day week, the school carnival was going on!
Muahahaha!!!!
Henry's day of fun was bowling and having his best friend Nic come over and stay the night...for some reason, I don't have pictures. (Great)
We had our 2nd Annual Bente/Montgomery Easter Eggtravaganza!!!
J's b-day week!!
He chose the Aquarium with Alyssa!
I love this picture!!
I had to sneak a Tucker picture in!
J during nap time in school...do you remember when you slept this good!?
Visit with Grandma and Grandpa
Angelman Walk with Nan and Pa for Austin!
Getting fitted for his uniform! 4'11...100 pounds! Good grief!
Jayce and Kate have been in school together for a few years now...
Pre-School Graduation!!!
First few days of Summer!!!
It is summer time, so you will be hearing from me more often...can't wait, can you!?































No comments:
Post a Comment