Letters to my darlings:

Monday, October 8, 2007

A Visit from Grandma & Grandpa Bente

We had a nice visit with John's parent's this weekend. Henry always enjoys seeing them, showing them all his new toys and vocabulary. Here are some pics from this weekend.

We went out to eat Saturday night and Henry was able to show off his Spaghetti talents. We are so proud!!




On Sunday, we kept to tradition and picked out our pumpkins that we will carve. Henry was much involved in picking out what pumpkin he wanted. He wasn't big on pictures, but he had fun pulling the wagon.

Here is his mood for pictures!

Walking with Grandma and Grandpa

Henry decided he didn't need a spoon.


We had a good weekend, we have today off. As much as I love these days off, it sure makes me realize how much I would love to stay home with Henry. Hope everyone is doing well and I cannot wait until we get some "REAL" fall weather!!!!!!

6 comments:

jeanna said...

I totally understand the not wanting to take pictures. Karis has been that way lately. I hope to get her picture in the pumpkin patch, but who knows what mood she will be in.

SK said...

What an awesome talent he has!!! :o) I bet he keeps ya'll laughing and smiling.

Anonymous said...

It looks like he was spoiled on his trip! Glad he had fun!

Courtney said...

I hear you in wanting to stay home full time! I think working part-time is tough, too, b/c I get so used to being home from Fri-Monday and then Tuesday I'm like, "WHAT?! I have to go to work??" Working mommies have it tough b/c our hearts are always with our children.

janelle said...

He is getting so big! It looks like you had a great time. I miss you very much

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive how big Henry is! What a handsome young man.