Letters to my darlings:

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas & New Years

I have found that I have tons of pictures, but I am going to try and sum up Christmas and New Years in a nutshell!!! Henry was soooooo much fun this year, he got soooo excited opening gifts and watching other people open their gifts. He stares at you and tells you over and over again "open it" and then he can't take it anymore and proceeds to helps you open your gifts. It was humorous!!! I hope everyone had a great Chritmas and is having a good start to the new year. I made 2 different slide shows, it was just faster to load up the pictures that way!! Enjoy!!
Christmas Slideshow...


New Year's Eve Slideshow...

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas and New Years! Henry's Jeep is awesome! Wish we had fun toys like that when we were kids! :) Hope you have a good second semester at school!