Henry loves his Tay-Tay
Aunty Jess & Henry
We ate at Rain Forest Cafe we ordered the Volcano to celebrate John's Birthday and our 6th Annivesary, this was Henry's reaction!
John's parent gave the Smart Cycle to Henry for Christmas. He didn't get the concept of peddling and playing a game at first, it took him a few days and now he is a pro at the game, he will play on it for 15-20 nminutes at a time, a few times a day. We bought him a few games to go along with it, there is a dinosaur one that he loves. It has a maze that he has to move the joy stick around to feed the dinosaur, a racing game, and a game where he has to match all three symbols before moving on to the next. He plays on it especially before he goes to bed and he is half asleep still trying to peddle, it is too funny. I am hoping to get a picture of this one night.
Henry's vocabulary is increasing daily, he says "Thats disgusting" to things he doesn't like. It is too cute and he is always surprising us with things he knows and we didn't know he knew. I hope this finds everyone's new year starting off well!!!
1 comment:
Wow, that bike/video game is really neat! I didn't even know they made those! Keep us updated on Henry's potty training--I'm watching all you moms with boys right now to see how you do it before I try with Andrew next year! I'm looking at all the pics of you guys in short sleeves and so jealous! :) It's FREEZING up here and I can't wait to get back to Houston and warmer temps!!
Post a Comment