Letters to my darlings:

Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer is in full swing!!!

I am loving this summer with Henry, we are able to do so much more than we have in the past. My favorite days though are the ones we spend just hanging out at the house. I told myself, I was going to expose Henry to different things this summer, new experiences. Lets hope I can keep finding cool stuff to do!! Enjoy the pictures.
Henry found some of John's binoculars, so he was attempting to "bird watch"


Still lovin' Outlaw!



I just love this picture!


We started of Father's Day with Henry reading John a story!!

Paw-Paw came over for lunch!


Father/Son Picture! (Mr. Cool with the sunglasses)


For our something new experience, I was playing around on www.parentsconnect.com, it is a website, you can look around your city for fun things to do, I saw at Cy-Fair College, June 18 - July 25, they are putting on a children's play titled: Thaddous and 'Tila, for ages 4-12, Wed-Fri 10 a.m. and Sat. at noon. It is $5 a ticket. We checked it out and it was a cute play with a great lesson and around 50 minutes. Henry's favorite character was Thaddous the Frog. The stage is in the center and you sit around it and they interact with you periodically. It was super cute and Henry loved it and me and Grammy enjoyed it as well. I couldn't take many pics, but the ones I got are cute.


After the play you can meet the characters and they will sign the play book!

Thaddous the Frog, Henry wouldn't take a picture with him, we were almost home and Henry says "Mommy I want to take a picture with the frog!" TYPICAL! ;)


So far that is our summer. Hope everyone is doing great! Congrats to Courtney on Baby Kaitlin!!

2 comments:

SK said...

Looks likes ya'll had a great time. What a good mom you are to take him to see different things.

kristyo15 said...

Thanks! Yours is way cute too! Looks like y'all are enjoying your summer! Hopefully we'll have a little time left to do something fun after Emery comes! :)