Letters to my darlings:

Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend Beach Getaway

We got this urge to go to the beach, so we hopped online and found this great condo on East Beach, it was so nice, had its own private beach, and a nice room with a great view. Henry loved it, we haven't really ever got to go to the beach and just enjoy being at the beach all day; just playing and swiming. We spent the entire day Sunday at the beach. It was so much fun. Henry loved it; he asked if the beach could be our new home. I have to admit, I get annoyed with the sand, but where we were staying had a huge shower where you could rinse everything off, including you, and then you could go to your room, so no sand was tracked in, I really did not want to leave, I could of stayed a few more days, I think we all could of...
DAY ONE:


Henry was very ready to go and play on the beach...


It was windy...


And we're off...


Fun in the sand...


Looking at the lobster tank...


Day one was a blast...

No comments: