A recent pick of John and I.
Henry and Mason waiting for the races to start...
Still waiting, but Henry had his first snow cone, it was a mess...
Finally, those cars were in Henry's words: "Super Fast!"
The noise started to bother him, so Dustin's step-daughter let Henry borrow her ear thingys, it was so funny at one point he was wearing the pink earphones, and standing up, he had to pee, but didn't want to go, so he started swinging his hips back and forth, it was priceless.
In this picture, John and Henry were just goofing off...
We went on a family fishing trip, Henry had a blast torturing the minnows! He kept pulling them out and going, "whoops this ones dead", poor fish didn't have a chance with Henry squeezing them, and John was running out of bait fast!
The Fishermen!
Of course, Mommy caught the biggest one!!!
Most of the time we just swim!!
Until next time, hope everyone is having a fun summer and a great life!!
5 comments:
I love the pink ear thingys....he will totally appriciate that picture in the future! :o) Being off for the summer would be soooo nice! You are lucky...enjoy it!
Oh after your post about the life jacket floaty thing...we tried one on Madison and you are right!!! She does so good in it. Swims like a fish all by herself. Thanks for recomending it!
Hey girl, it looks like you are having fun being off of teaching. I love summer, but I do not like the hot weather! Thank goodness you have a pool to jump in when it is hot. I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
Great pics! I really like the one of you and John--how sweet! I'm glad you are enjoying the summer with Henry! I wish I had some more energy to take Andrew to half the places I had planned on! :) Hey, thanks for your prayers for Andrew--I appreciate them!!
awe, it looks like the summer is off to a great start! I know having the summers off must be a ton of fun.. you get the best of both worlds! Check out the movies.. they have dollar movies through out the summer. you can find the schedule and what's playing on the websites: Cinemark and AMC. It was great last year because I didn't feel like we had to stay through the whole movie (since it was only a buck). We stayed as long as we could and then headed out. The kids loved it.
I changed my blog web address.. you can find me here:
http://awc5.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment