Letters to my darlings:

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Boys Will be Boys!!!!

Henry is so fascinated with frogs at the moment. For those of you who do not know we have pond in our backyard. John caught a bullfrog for Henry to see. For someone who was wanting a frog soooo bad, he had his doubts when he was first caught. Then, it was like any other frog, until we told him we had to put him back. The tears came a rolling and we had to sit down and explain that he was a living creature, and so on. The pictures will do the talking!!!

Henry & the Bullfrog...


The Frog...

I love this picture, Henry is like, I'm watching that frog and if he gets loose I am running behind Mommy!!

He is feeling more comfy now, if you look at his hand, he is making it look like a frog head, that is how he plays "pretend frog"...

Henry's turn...

There we go, John is totally cheesin' it!!! LOL

Until next time!!
XOXO

4 comments:

SK said...

HAHA!!! That is some funny stuff. I love it. Boys are so funny!

jeanna said...

THat is so funny, you wouldn't catch me holding a frog! I am glad John likes those things, I am afraid Noah is going to have a hard time with that stuff because I don't like bugs or insects, maybe I will be the one that has to deal with it!

kristyo15 said...

Whoa, huge frog! Trey would have been all over that too! Hooks rocks, and I'm sure Henry would love it!!! We just walked up there and walked thru the lobby and out the back. No appointments or anything. We just got lucky and those 2 guys offered to let him sit in the plane...Anyway, hope y'all are enjoying the summer. It's going way too fast! :)

Courtney said...

Okay, Mandy--you need to give us a warning before you flash us with HUGE, GROSS frog pics!! AGGGGHHH!! I am deathly afraid of them! I hope to get over those images sometime today...I can't think of anything else to write b/c I'm so horrified over those pics!! Ha, ha! :)