Letters to my darlings:

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

This & That...

We are about to go see John's parents this weekend, so I wanted to get a few pics up, so there won't be so many when I get back. Summer time is spiraling to an end and I am not the least bit ready for that. I am making the most of our last 3 weeks. The following pictures are just some of the things we have been up to since we went bullfroggin'!!



We took Henry out fishing on Sunday, we had a blast. Henry started to cry when we were heading in, so we took a little more time to joy ride; then as we were heading back in he started to cry. We would turn away from the boat launch, he would stop crying, turn back towards the boat launch he would start crying. It was utterly ridiculous, yet John and I found it humoring.

Henry loves to play with the little minnows.

This was Outlaw the entire boat trip, such a indoor dog!!

He loves to visit Nanny & Paw!!

Chillin' in the rocking chair

I am so jealous, a great father/son picture

We were getting ready to go see Space Chimps, and he asked me to do his hair in a Faux-Hawk, he thought he was pretty cool after that!! (Good movie by the way & only 81 minutes, so Henry was able to sit through the entire movie, woo hooo!!)

Playing on his tire swing, I just think this is a cute picture!!! ;)
XOXO

1 comment:

jeanna said...

What shoes are those Henry is wearing in the last picture? Looks like you guys are having a great time. I am glad we got to see each other, miss you!