I love this time of year. My favorite part is a new tradition Henry and I have started. Our before bedtime cup of hot chocolate. We talk about our day and what the best part of our day was. I am a sucker for traditions and I am trying to start as many as possible with my boys. I believe this one is going to make it into my favorites. Especially, when Henry looks up at me and says "I love you Mom, you're the best mom ever!" {Sniff, tear, & smile}
He really enjoyed this little treat and I enjoyed some Henry & Mommy time. It was one of those moments that you try to memorize; a second in time that you can look back on and just remember.
*** On another note***
Jayce has really become interested in colors lately. He has so much fun, even though he ends up throwing the coloring book on the floor and coloring his tray or just taking the crayons out of the box and putting them back in; it is worth the smile on his face.
This is becoming a ritual on Tuesdays when my wonderful Dad picks up Henry from school, so I can stay after for teaming and tutoring. **Thanks Pops**
He now poses for pictures...
*** On another note***
Jayce has really become interested in colors lately. He has so much fun, even though he ends up throwing the coloring book on the floor and coloring his tray or just taking the crayons out of the box and putting them back in; it is worth the smile on his face.
This is becoming a ritual on Tuesdays when my wonderful Dad picks up Henry from school, so I can stay after for teaming and tutoring. **Thanks Pops**
He now poses for pictures...
WHAT A HAM!!
Tomorrow is FRIDAY, that is Henry's favorite day of the week, because it is ice cream day at school!! Have a good weekend.

2 comments:
You are my inspiration!
What a great tradition. Funny seeing your dad coloring with Henry, oh what grandparents will do with their grandkids!
Post a Comment