Letters to my darlings:

Friday, February 17, 2012

Fantastic February

What a fun time we have been having, if you don't count the hours we are at work and school of course!!! We have been just hanging out around the house enjoying each other. Here are some pictures about what we have been up to.
John got a new TV and Henry helped with the set up...
 With this wonderful weather we have been having, Henry was able to have some fun on his 4-wheeler!!

 John & Jayce sitting around watching Henry.
 Henry messing with his loose tooth. 
 Football is a constant thing around the house. 
 My cute babies!!
 Those of you who spend some time with us, understand this is a normal sight and I find this a very funny picture!
 Valentine's Day: this year was fun, we made friendship bracelets for their friends and had lots of yummy goodies!! The boys before opening their presents. 
 Henry liking what he sees (he is really into the Magic Treehouse books, in the bag is #'s 9,10, & 11) He is reading at least 2 a week and Mom and I worked to get ahead of him. 
 Jayce got very excited about his present, which is some stickers, a singing Reeses Butter Cup Tiger, and some other goodies. 
 John opening his card that I got him, I wrote him a message using conversation hearts, 
 Henry scratching off his lotto ticket with his big quarter that Grandma Bente gave him!
By the way, Grandma Bente, the boys loved your presents too, I did not get the camera in time, but Jayce loved the K-Chow bracelets. 

Back in October, Henry's class went on a field trip to the Oil Ranch, one of his friend's mom took these pictures and sent them to me. 


And finally, on Tuesday Henry lost his tooth at school, he was very excited and said that it feels weird not having any front teeth!!
Hope you are staying dry and having a fantastic February.
XOXO
The Bentes

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love this post and all your pictures. Yeah for Henry losing his tooth. And I see Jayce is still loving his cougar jersey. :)