Letters to my darlings:

Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July FuN!!!!



We had a great 4th of July. We were grateful that John's parents were able to come and spend the weekend with us, it made it that much more fun!! Henry loved the firework show, he kept calling them firetrucks, I don't know, he is John's son... We finally got him to call them fireworks. We went into Tomball and watch the show that they put on and then went home and popped some of our own. When it was all over there were tears, he wanted to keep going and pop more, it was heart-breaking. ;)

Doing the Firework Dance!!

With Grandma and Grandpa Bente

With Grammie before the show!

Henry's expression when the show started

During the show, I guess both the kiddos felt safe with Grandpa...


Finally we got to have some hands on some, he was cautious at first, but then really enjoyed the sparklers and smoke-bombs.

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!!!
XOXO

2 comments:

SK said...

He is so handsome Mandy. Ya'll make cute kids! I love his face when he was watching the fireworks. That scared yet happy look. Good picture. Take care.

Courtney said...

Love the family pic! Glad Henry enjoyed the fireworks--Andrew was really scared this year. I'm hoping next year he enjoys it, too. It's good to hear about how much fun you and Bri have together. I'm glad she's got such a good friend who has her back down there and gives her good advice!! :)