I turned the sandbox into a dig site, where they could dig up dino bones! It was a hit!!
Jeremy (friend from school), Henry, & Mykel (cousin), these 3 were stuck together like glue!
Gotta have a pinata!
It gave lil' bro a chance to play on the moonjump!
b/c there was a lot of rugrats!! ;)
Jayce thought it was cool when everyone was singing Happy Birthday!
Henry blew out his candle (we couldn't get the rest to light b/c of the wind!)
Jayce said "Bring on the cake!!"
Hmmm, let me see what it feels like...
Maybe a little lick...
a taste?
Jackpot!!!
This is good stuff!!!
And done!
All the boys in the ball pit
I'm 1, here I come!!
Opening presents was a task with 4 boys in the middle of everything!
Jayce was content with this present, Mommy enjoyed the rest! :)
Jayce got to enjoy Bubba's Present!
The party went well, food was good, sweets were even better, kiddos had a blast, and mom was exhausted! I am so glad we decided to combine the two parties. As much fun as it was, I am glad it is over. I cannot believe Henry is five already. *tear* And I cannot believe Jayce will already be a year on Thursday.
I wanted to post this picture for those of you who believe that this side of Jayce doesn't exist, b/c it DOES!
Family Picture!!
Thank you to my parents and John's for helping out with the party and a big thanks to Nan for the yummy goodies. It is all very much appreciated!! Love you guys!
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment