Well, I thought I uploaded my birthday pics as well as the Easter pics, but I guess not. Darn, I will have to do another post. ;) We had a fun Easter morning. We did the usual, an Easter egg hunt with Henry and Jayce (well I put two eggs in Jayce's basket). Henry had a blast running around grabbing eggs. I am hoping when Jayce gets older (starting next year), we can make the trip to John's parents every year, Easter is so much fun down south with the cousins. We made the best of it though and I got some good pictures. Only one mishap, John got this bright idea, that we should sneak out our bedroom window and go and hide the eggs. Me, being the sensible one asked John "why don't we go and ask mom to take Henry into his room and occupy him??" No, let's just go out the window, it will be fun... I have to admit, I used to be more agile than I am now and I haven't had a lot of practice going in and out of windows. SO, I have both my feet out the window (can you imagine if a neighbor was watching??) and I was sliding out. I forgot to duck my head at the same time and the next thing I know I catch my chin on the window and I feel my neck jerking back as the rest of my body continues out the window. OUCH! John was just looking at me like "how in the world". I laughed,more like a teary laugh and went on feeling a bit light-headed and bit stupid. I got over it. When we finally made it back in our room, I looked in the mirror and had a nice reddish-purplish scrape along my jaw line. Yay, I told Henry I got in a fight with the Easter bunny (not really). It hurts this morning to be honest. I am hoping next time, we will just get up before the boys. Now, for the pictures.
Jayce picking up the eggs and putting them in the basket and then taking them out again and repeat.
Henry informing me that his basket is too heavy...
Still repeating the process from above...
Running from John because he did not want to get hit with another confetti egg...
What is this???
I don't know but I think it is cool!
He had way too much sugar!
Jayce was entertained with opening the eggs
John used the blower to clean up the confetti, Outlaw felt Henry was in danger. Good Dog.
Easter Family Pic
Then we played in the bubbles...
Jayce loves them, but he stood in the corner for a good 15 minutes or so and wouldn't let anyone move him.
Henry & his tire swing.
I forgot how fun it is to take pictures of babies, they are so photographic!
I really like this picture.
All in all a great Easter, I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter with family. We are looking forward to the boys' party on the 24th. Henry is so excited, he keeps reminding me his almost five. (Thanks, like I need to be reminded *heartbreak*) I will live. I have several post I want to do, so you will be seeing me soon. ;) Oh! don't forget to look on my book shelf to see what I am reading. I think, if you run the cursor over the book, my review will come up. Maybe, try it if you are interested.
Upcoming post:
- Not Me Monday (something new I am going to try, will explain)
- My Birthday Pictures
XOXO
1 comment:
Very good pics, the boys are adorable.!
Post a Comment