Then came marriage...
Then came Henry in a baby carriage...
Henry at 10 weeks:
My belly with Henry [I was huge with Henry]
I cannot believe I am brave enough to put this on the blog. Yikes...
April 13, 2005, my water broke around 1 a.m. and we went straight to the hospital and spirits were high!
Then 15 hours later, I was just ready to see my baby boy!
At approx. 5 this evening, Henry blessed us with his presence in this world.
& our lives were forever changed!
I have learned what unconditional love really is.
Even when they are fussy, it doesn't matter...
Because these moments are priceless.
@@@ 2006 @@@
The infamous silk p.j.s!!
He is a total beach bum to date!
Still as silly as ever!
& Still my little man...
@@@ 2007 @@@
Unfortunatley, I accidentally deleted most of 2007 pictures. Here are some that were saved.
@@@ 2008 @@@
The Double-dip!!
Beach Bum...
Little Fish.
One Word: B-O-Y-S!
@@@ 2009 @@@
He told me for this year he did not want cream in his face!
Muscle man
The Fisherman
The Best Big Bro...
First day of Pre-School
He is a car-man ;)
Still my little man...
@@@ 2010 @@@
Now, one of his favorite things is karate!
The boy can fish like his mom dad!
He cannot wait until he gets his 4-Wheeler!
He loves his Outlaw...
He's our boy!!!
I can't believe he is 5. I am tearful happy. He is growing so fast, he is compassionate, thoughtful, funny, and full of life. I pray daily for him to continue to flourish. The boys are my world and it started with Henry. I cannot fully express what it is like to be his mother, but it is a blessing and an adventure. You never know what he is going to say and what idea he is going to come up with next. From Henry's Noggin':
John: What do you want to give mom for her birthday?
Henry: Hmmm... Let's get her a big pink diamond ring she will keep forever!!
AWWW!
Me: Henry? What do you want to be when you get older?
Henry: A man.
Me: No, I mean when you grow up and have to work like me and daddy?
Henry: Oh! I want to go to college, be fisherman and work with daddy!!
Henry Allen Bente, I cannot wait to see what you come up with next, you light up our lives and Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!!!
Happy 5th Birthday!











2 comments:
Happy 5th Birthday! Mandy-you are amazing and such an inspiration! So thankful our paths have crossed again!
awww...that is so sweet. He sure has grown up.
Post a Comment