My Little Man, Ain't so Little...
J's favorite thing to do is crawl and crawl in the yard.
So Silly
I love it that he makes "truck" noises
Love em'
Trampoline Tike!!
Outlaw is very patient with J
Yesterday (Friday 4/9) When I picked up H from school, he was complaining of a sore throat, me denying the worst thinks it is because he had been running and playing outside, he was just thirsty. Then later that evening same complaint, I look, it is red, I think allergies. Then, that night, H starts crying. I know and I mean I know from tons of experience that it is streph. I give him motrion and a Sucrets popciscle and hope for the best. 6:45 a.m., he is in our room crying, flushed and my mommy thermometers estimates a little over 100. Look at his throat, yep. Now what, the doc is not open on a Saturday. I ended up at the HEB Redi Clinic in The Woodlands. 20 minutes later we are walking out with a positive streph test and a prescription. I must speak highly of this clinic. When it comes to your babies, you want their pedi, but let's face it, it does not always work out as it should and it almost always works out the way it did for me; on a weekend. I am comforted to know, for these common sicknesses, I have a place to turn to on a Saturday and a Sunday. They were professional, and personable. Henry was at ease, she listened to what I said, and looked him over throughly. This is what Henry looked like this morning.
This is his first case of Streph and if he is anything like me, and he is, this will not be his last. I feel for my baby and I wished more than anything he wasn't going to have the same problem that I did. He handled it well and like most kids loved the meds that accompanys streph. Outlaw was crazy this morning, he did his morning sniff of Henry to make sure he is alright, he stopped at his mouth sniffed, mauled, and then would not leave his side. He is a pain, but a wonderful dog that takes care of my babies. For that I am thankful.
I hope everyone has a great weekend.
XOXO

2 comments:
Oh, man...feel your pain. Trey's probably had it 3 or 4 times. My dr. doesn't do a strep test, and just puts him on the meds, but I'm positive that's what it is. Hope Henry gets to feeling better fast!
Great pics, the boys are adorable. Poor little H....streph is hard on them.
Post a Comment